You can change or withdraw your consent to the Cookie Statement on our website at any time. Your consent applies to the following domain: medux.com/caseonit.com
What are website cookies?
Cookies are files sent to the browser through a web server to record users’ activities during their browsing time and interaction with our website.
Types of cookies
Regarding the MANAGEMENT ENTITY
- Proprietary: Cookies sent from a computer or domain managed by the Data Controller and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: Cookies sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Data Controller but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Regarding the PURPOSE
- Technique: Cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist.
- Personalisation: Cookies that remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that differentiate their experience from others’.
- Analytics: Cookies that allow the entity responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyse the users’ behaviour on the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising: Cookies that store information on the users’ behaviour, collected from the continuous observation of their web-browsing habits, to create a specific sample profile to target advertising to an audience based on it.
- Social networks: Cookies that allow the user to share content on social networks of interest.
Regarding the DURATION
- Lasting: Cookies that store data in the terminal and can be accessed during a period of time defined by the entity responsible for the cookies
- By session: Cookies that collect and store data while the user is accessing the web and during the provision of the requested service and disappear at the end of each session.
Which cookies do we use?
From third parties:
Google Analytics: These cookies are used to analyse how visitors browse our website. They are also used for website traffic reporting statistics.
- _gat: Duration 1 minute. This cookies is installed to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
- _ga: Duration 2 years. This cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report anonymously.
- _gid: Duration 1 day. This cookie is used to store anonymously information of how visitors use the website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing.
- _gat_UA-91560919-1: Duration 1 minute. This cookie is used to analyze the user experience on the website.
Hubspot: These cookies are used for marketing automation and help us personalize our commercial communications to you.
- __hssc: Duration 30 minutes. The purpose of the cookie is to keep track of sessions.
- hubspotutk y __hstc: Duration 1 year and 24 days. These cookies are used to keep track of visitors to the website.
- __hssrc: Duration 1 session. This cookie is used whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.
Lucky Orange: These cookies allow us to monitor our website visitors in real time and understand the performance of our posts.
- __lotl: Duration 5 months and 27 days. This cookie is used to identify the traffic source URL of the visitor’s orginal referrer, if there is any.
- _lo_v: Duration 1 year. This cookie is used to show the total number of visitor’s visits.
- _lorid: Duration 10 minutes. This cookie is used to identify the ID of the visitors real-time monitoring.
- _lo_uid: Duration 2 years. This cookie shows the unique identifier for the visitor.
Vimeo: Vimeo’s embeddable video player uses first-party cookies that are considered essential for the video playback experience.
- player: Duration 1 year. This cookie is used to save the user’s preferences.
- vuid: Duration 2 years. This cookie is used to collect tracking information to embed videos to the website.
Linkedin: The purpose of these cookies is to enable the LinkedIn functionalities on our page.
- bcookie: Duration 2 years. The purpose of the cookie is to enable LinkedIn functionalities on the page.
- bscookie: Duration 2 years. This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by share buttons.
How can I manage cookies?
Furthermore, you can configure the browser to disable or delete cookies at any time. By visiting the following URLs, you can obtain information about the configuration of the different Internet browsers’ cookie settings:
This Cookies Policy may be updated according to legislative and regulatory requirements or to adapt to the instructions issued by the Data Protection Authority. Users are advised to visit it periodically.
More information: If you need more information, please read our Statement of Privacy.