Let’s keep improving QoE for 2020!
Let’s keep improving the Quality of Experience together in 2020!
MedUX says goodbye to an interesting year full of new opportunities, but also plenty of great challenges that the company has overcome.
Over this year, MedUX has strengthened the bounds with its current clients, by helping them improve their Customer Experience and Client Satisfaction. Plus, we published our first research about residential fixed broadband in Europe, and we are looking forward to publishing many more in 2020 in order to evaluate the state of broadband connections.
Let’s look into some of MedUX greatest hits, which have made 2019 a year to grow and strengthen our presence in the Telco sector:
- MedUX continues relentlessly measuring and monitoring +30 ISPs in Europe and providing valuable insights to develop the organizations’ analysis capabilities. Plus, an increasing number of clients is already relying on our innovative Information as a Service (IaaS) model to revisit customer experience and their network strategies.
- Thanks to MedUX technology, which monitors the most used services such as OTT applications from the end user perspective, our company detected Facebook and WhatsApp massive outages in March and April, published by some Spanish media.
- In 2019, MedUX has gone one step further in measurement and analysis with advanced indicators and insights to facilitate decision making and improve telecom business. On top of our information, MedUX is providing Consulting Services to support businesses strategies, from Telecom Operators, Internet and OTT service providers to Governments. Along the year, our team is delivering high value operational and strategic insights.
- Our company launched the MedUX HOME application in Spain and United Kingdom, which allows our UXers to know the speed of their broadband connection, have information on latency and check the quality of streaming videos.
- The company has positioned itself as one of the most innovative business models in Spain, according to the Spanish magazine Emprendedores, which in June published a special issue about the 50 most revolutionary companies in Spain.
- MedUX communications team has also attended some of the most interesting events and congresses worldwide to show operators, service providers and OTT players how they can take advantage of QoE Analytics to improve business performance by enhancing the Customers’ Experience. MedUX IaaS model has been exhibited at tech events such as Mobile World Congress (Barcelona and Americas editions), CEM Telecoms and Arch Summit. Plus, we are already planning many more for 2020!
- MedUX has created its first report to analyse the user’s actual Quality of Experience and the state of fixed connections in Europe, that has been published by some Spanish media, such as Expansión, Mundiario, Redes & Telecom, Noticias Internet y Móviles and Fibra Óptica Hoy. This report is based on MedUX IaaS (Information as a Service), Real-Time information on QoE data already available to Improve Customer Experience with maximum agility in decision making.
With all these improvements, we would like to thank our clients, investors, partners, our community of UXers and MedUX team for all the support throughout the year. We look forward to taking new opportunities and keep improving the Quality of Experience together in 2020!
Happy New Year and FLY WITH DATA!
MedUX ANALYTICS PORTAL: an innovative efficient way to access real-time QoE information The information technology and telecommunications industry is evolving
MedUX welcomes the New Year with new and aspiring goals MedUX says goodbye to an extraordinary 2018, full of great
ROSA TORRÚ: “My greatest success is to get the customers to see us as colleagues” Rosa Torrú, MedUX hardware manager,
Tell us what you need. We’ll give you our best answer.